In myths and folktales, snakes are considered wise, dangerously subtle, sometimes manipulative and powerful creatures. In most cases the human is the victim. In this course, the behaviours, attributes, characters, strategies, tactics and personalities of twenty snakes is examined, analysed and interprets with wisdom to help deduce leadership and life lessons from them. Indeed, the myths and folktales, though stories have a truth in them, this you see as you learn from the practical and enrich derivations from these wonderful creatures. This is a practical course, or call it a biography of snakes as leaders, giving practical insights that can be applied right away.
The jungle is full of competition, antagonism, danger, opportunities and complexities that need every creature in it to be wise, to evolve, to be strategic, to be tactical and to be efficient and effective if it is to survive and thrive. The same exist in the business world. Learning from one of the oldest creatures in the universe, a leader is able to apply the very same strategies they use in the jungle to thrive as leader of whatever kind of organisation. Our environment has become as ruthless as the wild and sometime conventional methods need to be aided with jungle like strategies for success.
What you will learn:
- Learn the art, the place and importance of strategy in leadership and business
- Learn the importance of and how to be competitive in cut throat industries, getting ahead of one’s competition
- Learn how to manage conflicts smartly without destroying relationships
- Learn how to groom and mentor leaders in one’s organisations, leaders who are effective and will become champions of tomorrow
- Learn how to master one’s environment for one’s success, both personally and organisationally
- Learn about the importance of effectiveness and efficiency personally and for the business processes. Learn the areas of effectiveness and efficiency and apply yourself to cause positive change in your organisation
- Learn how to build a cohesive and forward looking team.
- Learn how to build a good image and reputation that brings respect, honour and business success
Pascal Nyasha is a talented and sought after Motivational speaker and Entrepreneur. He is the Author of the book, "Reaching new horizon". Pascal has been a columnist for the Business Herald (90 000 weekly reach), SME and Entrepreneurship magazine with a 415 000 monthly print run, circulating in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and Brunei, he wrote for 'The Accountant', a magazine published by the Institute of Chartered Accountants, is a weekly guest in the SME Times in India with a 3,5 million online weekly reach, for 'The Marketer', a magazine by the Marketers Association, for Newsday newspaper with a reach of over 100 000 in print and over 2 million online and for the Chronicles newspaper among others. He is the founder of Grace TV, a free t air channel broadcasting across 54 countries, is the Founder and Chairman of the Leadership Clinic, a global leadership and personal development company. Pascal has addressed organizations such as the International Trade Centre, Impact Hub, and ACCA among many other leading organizations, governments and NGOs. Pascal is a qualified Social Worker and is an active board member for children’s home caring for 22 children. He has received two entrepreneurship awards from Junior Chamber International for creativity and won a speaking championship with Toastmasters