Many people who want to become leaders, achieve management roles, or improve their leadership skills but just don’t know how. In order to lead other people, you need to understand exact what leadership is, what leaders do, why they do what they do and how they do what they do. This course give you detailed answers to all these questions, helping you not only to understand leadership, but how to become a powerful and leader.
Become a successful leader in your workplace by harnessing the power of the 7 dimensions of effective leadership, by performing the task and maintenance functions of leadership, by developing the attributes of effective leaders, by becoming a responsible leader and by applying the wisdom for effective leadership. The roots of leadership is important in giving you grounding and solidity, helping you to keep focus on your leadership performance requirements
What you will learn in this course:
- What leaders do? The functions and purpose of leadership. What leaders do, why they do it and how they do it?
- The attributes of leadership. To do what they do, what qualities and dispositions should a leader possess. What characteristic and why are these important and how can they develop these qualities
- What exactly is leadership? An understanding of the roots of leadership, helping you understand the person’s role as leader
- How to brand yourself, your product or service and your organisation for success
- How to be a balanced leader, who can succeed in any setting or situation
- How to master your team, how to motivate and inspire them for the success of the organisation
- How to become a responsible leader, a leader who deliver results
- How to master the organisational dynamics, team dynamics and environmental dynamics for success
- How to build united and inspired teams, high in collaboration and cooperation
- How to get ahead of competition in product and service innovation
- How to master the various skills and becomes an effective leader
Pascal Nyasha is a talented and sought after Motivational speaker and Entrepreneur. He is the Author of the book, "Reaching new horizon". Pascal has been a columnist for the Business Herald (90 000 weekly reach), SME and Entrepreneurship magazine with a 415 000 monthly print run, circulating in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and Brunei, he wrote for 'The Accountant', a magazine published by the Institute of Chartered Accountants, is a weekly guest in the SME Times in India with a 3,5 million online weekly reach, for 'The Marketer', a magazine by the Marketers Association, for Newsday newspaper with a reach of over 100 000 in print and over 2 million online and for the Chronicles newspaper among others. He is the founder of Grace TV, a free t air channel broadcasting across 54 countries, is the Founder and Chairman of the Leadership Clinic, a global leadership and personal development company. Pascal has addressed organizations such as the International Trade Centre, Impact Hub, and ACCA among many other leading organizations, governments and NGOs. Pascal is a qualified Social Worker and is an active board member for children’s home caring for 22 children. He has received two entrepreneurship awards from Junior Chamber International for creativity and won a speaking championship with Toastmasters